Welcome to the physical education department. We pride ourselves on an ethos of participation and opportunities. This is reflected in our, inclusive, Key Stage 3 and 4 core programme and our GCSE and Level 2 BTEC courses.
Not only do we have an inclusive curriculum structure but we also offer a wide range of extra- curricular opportunities ranging from football to rock climbing.
Our highly committed and motivated department members also aim to offer a range of trips that enhance the learning process and offer opportunities for students to achieve pledges.
Enrichment opportunities in Physical Education
- Football (Year 7) – Monday 2.30pm – 3.30pm
- Girls’ Football (Year 7) – Monday 2.30pm – 3.30pm
- Trampolining (all Years) – Monday 2.30pm – 3.30pm
- Football (Years 8 and 9) – Wednesday 2.30pm – 3.30pm
- Rock Climbing (all Years) – Wednesday 2.30pm – 3.30pm
- Netball (all Years) – Wednesday 2.30pm – 3.30pm
- Duke of Edinburgh Award (invite only) – Wednesday 2.30pm – 3.30pm
- GCSE/ BTEC Revision – Thursday 2.330pm – 3.30pm in room 2.13
- Fitness Suite (all Years) – Friday 2.30pm – 3.30pm
- Football (Year 11) – Friday 2.30pm – 3.30pm